You Are Part Of My Life

Friday, October 8, 2010

im really tired...i hope i can rest now...

This fews day i realise and I told myself "alvin Lim how come you want to make yourself so tired and so stress". career n relationship all got problem, i just need some one can care,love me...that is...is it so hard...go through so many thing happened i just realise fall in love with a person is so hurt, so pain someone the person dont want to talk to you, ignore u that will be even worst....suddenly miss my parent, miss my mom food, hug, smell, voice....i need to rest...my past life was so happy n relax n easy....suddenly feel im old, i have no energy to talk to people, urgue with people, i need a quiet place to calm down myself....maybe this is wat we call " reborn"...

1 comment:

  1. Take a deep breath... all those things are just temporary... you will get through it soon...
    Gambadeh! God will make a way for u!

    ReplyDelete