You Are Part Of My Life

Sunday, November 22, 2009

my friend......i love u n miss u











wowow my lizzy is back to kl to visit me...so happy....i really happy that get to know my senior caster( i wanna be a model 1) female 1st runner...same as me...1st runner up...haha..she really cool and funny outgoing person...so funny la...ohoh and one of our friend bear bear...he look like taiwan "2morrow" hor..but by the way we really spend a good day together and i was so happy that i can take "da dou tie' this is my first time in my life....so cham hor...but just want to tell them i miss them n hope to see them very soon again....guys love u and miss u...god bless

1 comment:

  1. kns la u ...hahha miss us u will meh ??
    we miss u more k ?
    anyway .post our photo at sg one le faster pls !
    can't wait to see la ..
    yaya both 1st runner up la ...hiazyo

    ReplyDelete