You Are Part Of My Life

Tuesday, March 16, 2010



Haha...this is doodee house...is allocate at my office..all done by Alvin&Alvin......DIY OH..how special is it..i hope doodee will love it coz she is a adopted dog so i really worry dont know whether she will like the bed that prepared by A&A....because of this dog really make me nervous ok..coz the first time when i met her i really fall in love with her. on the other habd, actually not only me, still got other people is fighting with me to get this dog...but i was so lucky fianlly she is belong to me..i will treat her very well (like my daughter) give her the best, and maybe i will create facebook for her in the future...so i will update u guys when doodee is with me( coz the owner will only pass it to me 27march)...god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment