You Are Part Of My Life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

my daughter...doodee.....im so busy because of her//////

hello guys...sorry ya coz long time didnt update my blog....i was so busy with my full time work-as a sales n marketing at interior design n renovation company...and also i got her...she is doodee--gorgeous but active sleepy lazy cute n clever girl....got to take care of her....last time i wake up at 9am but now i got to wake up at 730am all because of her, sometime i feel tired but is really worth it coz sometime when u look at her...u will feel proud coz i take care her well....bring her shopping sometime is quite fun......new experience...i hope she can be with me forever...and i also have to thanks another person coz take care doodee together with me.....god bless










No comments:

Post a Comment