You Are Part Of My Life

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I wanna be a model-------doll challenge

aligato....this challenge 10 of us got the opportunity to go Japan...hahaha....is not real Japan is Bukit Tinggi punya Japan village...wowow but i tell u..really got the feel oh..even thought i never been to Japan but after i go then..ok lo at least i know how Japan look like....haiya alost the same la...wait of me got money first then i go lo.........

the theme of this challenge is doll....we have pose like a doll, eye contact n body language must look like D-O-L-L.....wowow susah ni.....apa macam buat leh.....haiya think later la..still blur la wake up too early already....make up first.....
hahahaha.....my make up done....guess what kind of material that the make up artist use.??? aiya change my shirt first.....oh ya our stylist is MS.Alexander Yeo.....(PROJECT RUNWAY MALAYSIA 1ST RUNNER UP).


thank alex...nice or not my outfit....nice leh.....opps..have to practice first otherwise dont know how to pose later....aiyo..how ah....aiyo go to the studio first then baru think la......

haihai im here d......wat i can say "try my best "
( that is my work)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment