You Are Part Of My Life

Saturday, August 15, 2009

song of my life

Music is very important for me, without music im like nothing coz a song can really express people emotion such as happy, sad and so on.

The song that insprired me are:

The first song that inspired me alot is"Listen" - a song sung by American R&B singer Beyoncé Knowles. The song was written by Henry Krieger, Scott Cutler, Anne Preven, and produced by The Underdogs"Listen" is one of four compositions written specifically for the Dreamgirls . In the film, character Deena Jones sings the song to assert independence over her controlling husband. The song is remembered as one of Knowles' more heartfelt and emotional ballads citation needed.



"If I Ain't Got You" is a song recorded, written, and produced by American R&B-soul singer Alicia Keys



"Superwoman" is a song by American R&B-soul singer–songwriter Alicia Keys from her third studio album, As I Am (2007). I still remembered Keys stated in an interview with MTV that "Superwoman" is her favorite track of the album, saying: "Every time I sing it, it makes me feel inspired to be however I am that day."



Lucky" is a song by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat. It is the third single from Mraz's third studio album We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. Everytime when i listen this song always make me feel very comfortable and relax coz the melody of this song is really good, and always make people feel "lucky" after listen this song....hahaha



"Vogue" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her soundtrack album I'm Breathless (Music from and Inspired by the film Dick Tracy) and was released on March 20, 1990.The song is featured in The Devil Wears Prada during a scene with Anne Hathaway. The song was partly inspired by a dance performed in New York clubs, on the underground gay scene of the same name in which dancers used a series of complex hand gestures and body poses and movements to imitate their favourite Hollywood stars (see the list of the names of the Hollywood stars below), as well as the cover models on the magazine Vogue.



"Labels or Love" is a song by American pop singer Fergie, released in 2008 as the second single from the deluxe version of her first solo album The Dutchess (2008). It is also released to the official soundtrack for the motion picture Sex and the City.



"Home" is a 2007 song by American rock band Daughtry from their self titled debut album. The theme of the song centers around the singer being grateful for what he has, but still longing for his family. Therefore, he realizes it is best if he comes home, where he is surrounded by love. He states during the chorus:

I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home

No comments:

Post a Comment