You Are Part Of My Life

Friday, August 14, 2009

My life in 'i wanna be a model"



I was start joining a local tv reality show called 'i wanna be a model"competition. During the time in this competition, i really gained a lot of knowledge, and i grew up alot, more mature, more indepence, well manner, more patient and so on. On the other hand, i was very lucky get to know a group of good friend here, i really appreciate the giving of God, gave me an opportunity to knew them.

Sorry, he is not ME !!! 78kgggggggggg


# the last two from the right is me.......................REAL ME!!!


wowow, 69kg OMG...........before i join this competition, i was 78kg ( a tall fat guy), after criticise by the judge and the crew of this program that i really fat, from that moment i decide to start my slimming program, more exercise, more veg n fruit, less carbo, no fast food, no dessert....after few months later....hahaha im slim down alot, many people cant even know me....loss 9kg OMG,,,impossible right,,,,from big tummy become got abs...i really put on alot of effort coz i really appreciate n respect with this competition. i always get ready first before i start to do something that i want. Between the slimming program , i really control my diet, i really suffer alot, i still rememer tat is one time i go back to my home town (coz holiday), usually i will ask my mom to cook alot of food which i like the most for me, but this trip i didnt ask for it, o ya i did say something to my mom " mummy less oil ya...remember" hahahaha salad everyday before i took my dinner....coz i wouldnt eat alot lo during dinner time.......
i will do my very best in this competion, so that i can achieve my dream.........

No comments:

Post a Comment