You Are Part Of My Life

Thursday, December 17, 2009

merry christmas.....no money no christmas...hehe

jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way.....wow christmas is around the corner...i really happy that this year christmas im not alone anymore coz this year wat i can say is my harvest year....i get to know a lot of friend ( coz of i wanna be a model ) so i get to know a lot of bitchy n handsome...thanks god...so we plan to have dinner together before christmas..wow so happy la..long time no see d..dont no they got fat fat or slim slim or not leh.....

aftertat leh, i also have another gathering with my ex collegue..paniti, jamie, and my sis--gorgeous jessica.

lastly, christmas if of course i have to celebrate with the most important person lo....cant know tell you guys....hope can enjoy during tat night,,,,,

wish all my member, merry merry christmas n the happy new year..........

No comments:

Post a Comment