You Are Part Of My Life

Friday, December 25, 2009

so hot.....cant stand anymore!!!

wow christmas day...i think everyone is enjoy shopping,gathering,chill out with friend....wow wonderful but do you know wat am i doing.....WORKING....sad right..wat to do retail line is like tat..i was drunk yesterday night and sleep late but still have to wake up early to work..god bless me la...ok why hot...christmas maybe people will think of santa,present,winter,snow...wow so relax cold wor...u know my working place ah is hot like hell, aircon is not functioning la..is my bad day wor...sweating sweating dont know have to sweat until wat time leh..some of my customer also complain about the aircon..pls i cant do anything..my boss dont want to fix it la..cant wait to go home..got aircon,take bath and rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment