You Are Part Of My Life

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

relax day....hehehe

wowow..is 2am...but just back home....hahaha

whole day stay at home...online,makan,watch tv and play with my nephew, coz no car to go out plus LAZY...but is time to buka puasa (my brother in law is malay handsome guy) my brother in law decided to have dinner outside with hi friend.....have vegetarian food..yummy..out of my expectation...taste really good...

around 9pm...back home d lo then my friend suddenly call me for yum cha wor..ok la since long time no see..company him lo...while yum cha i decided to go massage wor coz my neck n backbone is not feeling well....oklo wowow keep looking for good massage centre at the end..got it...1hr massage is really work..no pain n feel more comfortable d....nice...

we suppose to go yum cha again but is late coz have to go the garden do fitting tomorrow morning so....sorry cannot make it for yum cha,,,,,but can blogging for a while.....

just want to tell u guys tat sometime when u feel tired massage is really good for u.....god bless

1 comment: